Friday, August 18, 2006

Back to the 80s

My daughter Ellen (on the left in the photo at right) starred in her school production Back to the 80s Thursday through Saturday of last week. We went twice. She did such a great job. Maybe I'm biased. No, I am biased, I'm her dad, but she really shone. She was an acting, singing, dancing, all star sensation and we are so proud of her. All those daggy 80s songs were kind of cool too. Here are some photos.



One of the wild and wacky cast members!


"Cory" dreams of better days.


The "male" (?) teacher of the production (Ellen goes to a girls school).


Cory and his daggy friends.




These guys got married in the end.

2 comments:

Ludicrousity said...

Haha! I love it! Awesome photos Glen! That looks like so much fun! So many exclaimation marks!!!

t4stywh34t said...

Send my "congrats" to Ellen for a job well-done. I bet that must have been hilarious.

AddThis

Share |